UPSC CSE Mains IAS GS Essay Question Paper Original
NOT FALSE WORDS BUT GENUINE RESULTS!
Team VVR is pleased to inform you that in the Essay Exam CSE-2017, we have matched 6 Direct/Partially Direct Questions from our Essay Test Series-2017. It is not the matter of predictability but continuous years of sheer hard work, a think-tank of vast experience and understanding of UPSC Exam Pattern that we have been able to provide students with systematic guidance and conceptual decoding for the most prestigious exam of the country. The pioneering educationalists and sharp brains of Team VVR are committed towards superior quality and result oriented exam preparation and we shall strive to do the same in future.
This is the fourth time in the same year that we have hit the bulls eye. Team VVR matched 6 Questions in CSE Mains-2017.
On this occasion:
We are announcing Comprehensive Prelims Test Series-2018: Starting from 19th Nov.2017!!
खण्ड A व B प्रत्येक से एक विषय चुन कर दो निबंध लिखिए ,जो प्रत्येक लगभग १००० -१२००
THE TWO ESSAYS CHOOSING ONE FROM EACH OF THE FOLLOWING SECTIONS A AND B, 1000-1200 WORDS EACH:
खण्ड -A / SECTION-A
- Q-1: Farming has lost the ability to be a source of subsistence for majority of farmers in India.(UPSC)
VVR – Essay Test Series Question Test No.3 Sec-A Question No.3: Direct Question – Test-6, Section-A: Question No.4
Reaching the roots: The continuous struggle(Indirect Relevance)
- Q-2: Impact of the new economic measures on fiscal ties between the union and states in India.(UPSC)
VVR-Essay Test Series Question Test No.6 Section-A Question No.2:
The aftermath of economic developments in India: A game spoiler or a game changer &
VVR-Essay Test Series Question Test No.3 Sec-A Question No.1:
Indian Economy: On the brink of a new dawn
- Destiny of a nation is shaped in its classrooms(UPSC)
VVR-Essay Test Series Question Mock Test-1 Sec-B Question No.3:
Education is the kindling of a flame, not the filling of a vessel.
- Has the Non- Alignment Movement(NAM) lost its relevance in a multipolar world.(UPSC)
VVR-Essay Test Series Question Test-6(Mock-2) Sec-B Question No.4:
In the contest of global interdependence, security and sovereignty must be re-defined(Indirect Relevance) &
VVR-Essay Test Series Question Test-8(Mock-4) Sec-A Question No.4:
“Good fences make good neighbours.”(Indirect Relevance)
खण्ड -B / SECTION-B
- Q-1: Joy is the simplest form of gratitude.(UPSC)
- Q-2: Fulfillment of ‘new woman’ in India is a myth.(UPSC)
VVR-Essay Test Series Question Test-5 Sec-B Question No.4:
Women Empowerment and Rights: Beyond the politics
- Q-3: We may brave human laws but cannot resist natural laws.(UPSC)
- Q-4: Social media is inherently a selfish medium.(UPSC)
VVR-Essay Test Series Question Test-8(Mock-4) Sec-B Question No.4: