BATCH STARTS FROM SECOND WEEK OF JULY
FEE: Rs.5000/- Only
- Coverage of basic security apparatus of India’s internal security and its mechanisms.
- Linkages between development and spread of extremism.
- Role of external state and non-state actors in creating challenges to internal security.
- Challenges to internal security through communication networks, role of media and social networking sites in internal security challenges, basics of cyber security; money-laundering and its prevention
- Security challenges and their management in border areas; linkages of organized crime with terrorism
- Various Security forces and agencies and their mandate.
- All questions of Internal Security and International Issues in Mains 2013/2014/2015 consistently were directly from Lectures/Analysis/Class Tests.
- Lectures designed for easy assimilation and retention.
- Instilling interest for security and defence studies through logical and reason based interpretation with day to day life examples.
- Brain storming sessions.