UPSC/Indian Administrative Service(IAS) General Studies(GS)
Delhi and Hyderabad Classroom Centers & ONLINE INTERACTIVE
IAS 2018-19 General Studies
8 Months – Regular weekly Batch
ONLINE / OFFLINE
“Bask under the glory of right guidance to get the real vision, an art of seeing the invisible in the context of the demand of the Civil Services Examination”.
“Make Your Foundation as Strong as Your Determination”
For Complete Information brochure
GS Foundation Batch Schedule
CHARMS OF FOUNDATION BATCH
AN IMPORTANT IDEA FOR THE ASPIRANTS OF THE CIVIL SERVICES EXAM IS TO PREPARE YOURSELF BEFORE PREPARING FOR THE EXAMINATION. IT IS WELL SAID-;
“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat.
If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
- The past trend in the examination suggests that originality of expression, Creative answers and analysis of the question in the direction sought by the exam are indispensable virtues for succeeding in the exam.
- The next question is How?
- The answer lies in understanding the fundamentals of a paper and then practicing as many questions as possible. Further , the question arises, are there any good sources which aspirants generally overlook while preparing for the examination. The plain truth is that lot many candidates fail because they are caught in the vortex of second grade material leading to monotonous presentation of facts and lack of the cutting edge which may make the answer shine and ensure marks which are extraordinary.
- Learning to study with an integrated approach . is indespensable success in the exam
- Example in the section on World History , many people will write on German Unification , but the question arises how can I make my answer different from others to ensure extraordinary marks. Yes , there is a definite way to it. Answer differently. But How. Learning the art of writing introduction, conclusions and being able to shower the answer with uniqueness of ideas.
Increased understanding, retention, and application of general concepts. thorough stage Learning process.
STAGE-1 : LEARNING CORE FACTS
STAGE-2 : EMBELLISHING THE ANSWER BY ANALYSIS, QUOTATIONS, AND BEING ABLE TO WEAVE THE CONCEPTS.
- Better overall comprehension of global interdependencies, along with the development of multiple perspectives and points of view, as well as values.
- Increased ability to make decisions, think critically and creatively, and synthesize knowledge beyond the disciplines.
- Enhanced ability to identify, assess, and transfer significant information needed for solving novel problems.
- Promotion of cooperative learning and a better attitude toward oneself as a learner and as a meaningful member of the VVR Family
- Increased motivation by Highly ethical and motivated faculty
- To ensure ongoing progress and monitor quality, a constructive feedback system is critical for any integrated-studies program based on project-based learning. It’s essential, that student work is presented to, and assessed by teachers, and That way, he says, “you build into the coaching a system, a cycle of improvement.”
MINIMUM EFFORT-MAXIMUM SCORE STRATEGY
- The integrated approach has won newfound acceptance in recent years in the Civil services Examination
- Stratification into “the math part, the science part, the History part, and the Polity part, ” is indespensable but the essential facet is the aspirants knack of understanding to answer as per the unique difference in the demands of the UPSC Exam in each of the segment a special emphasis to build such an aptitude.
- The interdisciplinary approach has become an important and challenging technique in the present scheme of Examination. The interdisciplinary approach synthesizes more than one discipline and creates teams of teachers that enrich the overall educational experience
- Student education for the Civil Services Examination has suffered the inferior pedagogy of traditional methodologies that concentrate specifically on only one discipline. The interdisciplinary approach provides many benefits that develop into much needed lifelong learning skills that are essential to a student’s quick learning, it helps in saving effort and maximising output “Minimum Effort Maximum score” strategy.
GS Foundation + All GS Test Series (P.T.+GS Mains+Essay)+Essay Classroom+Interview Batch
RS.80,000/- + 18% GST
FOR ADMISSION PROCEDURE